How to fill in an online application in DreamApply
1. Go to the University of Tartu DreamApply page http://incoming.ut.ee. At first sign up (become an applicant) and make an account for yourself.
2. Log in with the applicant code given to you. Please write down your code, as you need it every time you want to log in to the system. NB! You should also receive an e-mail with the code.
3. Choose a right mobility type/programme (e.g Erasmus+ Student Exchange, Inter-university agreement, Swiss-European mobililty programme, ISEP) by clicking the „start here“ button. If you come outside of partnership agreement, choose a visiting/free mover application form.
4. Find mobility and then click Apply now Autumn semester 2021/2022 or Apply Now Academic year 2021/2022.
5. Start filling in the application by providing all the details asked. NB! The system saves your content from time to time, but it is recommended to save it yourself as well.
You need to fill in the following information:
- “Profile” – fill in all the caps with your personal and contact information. Please write your name exactly as it appears on your passport/ID document! You also need to upload a formal photo of yourself and provide an English speaking emergency contact;
- “Home university” – here you need to provide information about your current home university and contact details of the coordinator at your home university;
- “Languages” – provide information of all the spoken languages. Please also indicate the level of English language that is stated in your proof of English language proficiency;
- “Documents” – correctly upload all the compulsory documents:
- Transcript of Records issued by a home university (must bear an original seal and signature of an authorized official, in English);
- Copy of valid identification document (non EU applicants - copy of the passport page stating the applicant's personal particulars);
- Learning Agreement or Online Learning Agreement. Please keep in mind: UT requires that short-term international students take at least 15 ECTS per semester;
- Proof of English language skills in English (not applicable for native speakers and students of the universities where English is the language of instruction).
- “Other” – you can add any medical info or additional requests here;
- “Checklist” – Please indicate that you have resolved all the items in the checklist.
If you come to the University of Tartu as a visiting/free mover student (outside of partnership agreements), you need to fill in also:
"Education” – fill in this tab only if you have already awarded with a degree from higher education institution;
“Motivation” – write a motivation letter, explaining why you would like to study at the University of Tartu.
6. You do not have to fill in the whole application at once. If you start early enough, you will have time to come back, make changes and upload documents. To proceed some other time, click on "Save".
7. Once you have completed filling in the application and uploaded all the necessary documents, click on "Submit application".
8. If you have submitted the application but wish to make changes before the deadline, you can do this and re-submit the application.
9. The decision of admission will be made within 5 weeks after the application deadline. Student will get admission package through the application system.