Coordination of the International Activities
Overall responsibility for setting the University’s internationalisation goals and making strategic choices.
The goals of each area of teaching and research/faculty will be set in the strategic plans of the respective areas, with the activities to be carried out at the level of institutes and colleges.
- International Cooperation Unit of the Rectors Strategy Office
- Study Abroad Centre of the Academic Affairs Office
- Lifelong Learning Centre of the Academic Affairs Office
- Grant Office
- International Marketing Unit of the Marketing and Communication Office
- Communication Unit of the Marketing and Communication Office