University Office in Tallinn
University of Tartu Office in Tallinn is located at Teatri väljak 3, 10143 Tallinn (3rd floor), see the location on the map.
Tel. 737 6600, e-mail: esindus [ät] tallinn.ut.ee
We are mostly out of office as for now, please contact us via phone or e-mail.
We provide support services to the university’s main activities in Tallinn and Harju County.
For our cooperation partners and guests:
- continuing education, incl. individual courses made according to the needs of the partner,
- introductory materials about the university and the university’s magazine Universitas Tartuensis,
- rental of facilities.
- extending student cards,
- certificates about studying at the university,
For future students:
- information about admissions,
- submission of entrance documents.
For general education schools in cooperation with the Youth Academy:
- information meetings and days to introduce studying opportunities, admissions criteria, specialisations,
- organised visits to the University of Tartu, tours of the university’s academic buildings and institutions in Tartu,
- lectures and seminars by university’s academic staff, master’s and doctoral students,
- events for popularising research activity.
Tallinn Office employees:
University of Tartu Representative for Tallinn
UT Lifelong Learning Centre
(+372) 737 6600, (+372) 5305 7310
ene.teemae [ät] ut.ee
Admissions Coordinator for Doctoral Studies
UT Student Admissions
(+372) 737 5630
ringa.raidsalu [ät] ut.ee
Programme Director for Continuing Education
UT School of Economics and Business Administration
(+372) 737 6606
karin.liikane [ät] ut.ee
University of Tartu structural units which also operate in Tallinn are: